This week, Na and Tre' make make their home on over sixty acres in Guffey, Colorado (where the heck is that?) and they discuss:
- Their awesome hosts Mountain Man and Cowgirl
- Staying in an RV (all of the fun with none of the work)
- A raging fire only seven miles downwind
- Horses, goats, dogs, chickens, and ducks!!!
- A sudden change of weather that leaves them in a sticky situation
- And a bonus campfire story about the moon
Stay in touch:
- 🌟Please join our list to get detailed updates about our journey, photos, bonus content, useful tips, and more! 🌟
- Follow us on Instagram! @bp_shaman and @naohmimi
- Follow Hop to It on Facebook and Twitter
- Email us at email@example.com
- ✅ Digital Nomad Checklist
- Quiz: What type of digital nomad are you?
- 👉Get your free Hop Score Template here!
- Intro music by Caffeine_Creek_Band from Pixabay
- Story score by JuliusH from Pixabay
- Written and produced by Tre' Grisby and Naomi Tepper
- Mixed and edited by Naomi Tepper
This podcast is a production of hoptoit.fm
Thanks for listening!--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/hop-to-it/message